Director - Mundelein
- Must meet DCFS requirements
- Director Experience
- Energetic and passionate about teaching
- Experience working with children ages Infant - 6 years old
The Director is the principle of the school and is responsible to the owners for the administration of the center, as well as the licensing agents for maintaining compliance’s:
- Assumes responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the facility and administration of the child care program, in accordance with city, state and federal rules and regulations, and developmentally appropriate practices
- Serves in a leadership role as it relates to management, supervision, and instructional programming
- Develops and supervises the implementation of a high quality educational program that meets the physical, affective and cognitive needs of the individual child and group
- Plans and organizes school curriculum and the summer camp program
- Manages overall supervision of staff and delegation of work: recruitment, interviewing, hiring, orientation of new staff: promotions, terminations, etc.
- Develops and coordinates staff training and professional development activities
- Completion of informal and formal evaluations of staff and program
- Maintains open communications with parents, community and agencies; to ensure good continuing relationships
- Fiscal management, accounting and bookkeeping; budgeting, payroll, taxes, purchasing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc.
- Maintenance of appropriate records and completion of required reports